Issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period not
exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting
flights directly without leaving the airport don't need to apply for Transit visas.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- A round trip ticket.
All evisa applications attract a 1 USD service
charge and a card handling fee will be surcharged.
Card handling fee will be
During the application process, you will
be required to attach the following
documents. The file formats that may be
attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in
photographs except religious attire that is
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar
articles, they should be worn for your
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable
unless you need them for medical
reasons. A medical certificate may be required.