This is a visa issued to Diplomatic, Official and Service passport holders coming
into the country on official duties,
or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. It
is issued free of charge/ gratis.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- Must be a holder of a service, official and diplomatic passport.
- Must hold an official letter from the country of origin/ organization/ foreign
- A round trip ticket or a boarding pass for passengers on transit.
- In cases of applicants who fall under category 3 of the Visa regime /
Regulations, the Kenyan visa regulations must
apply whether on transit or official business.
During the application process, you will
be required to attach the following
documents. The file formats that may be
attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in
photographs except religious attire that is
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar
articles, they should be worn for your
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable
unless you need them for medical
reasons. A medical certificate may be required.