Issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period not exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport dont need to apply for Transit visas.
Requirements and all you need to Know
Below are the requirements and fees for a Transit visa.
All evisa applications attract a 1 USD service charge and card handling fee will be surcharged.
During the application process you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are: PDF, JPG or Microsoft word.
1. Clear Passport bio data page.
2. A clear photograph.
Before you travel ensure that you are in possession of the following.
1. Valid travel document not less than six months.
2. At least One Blank page in the holders passport.
3. An onward ticket.
Consider the following while taking a photo for evisa.
1. DO NOT take photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
2. Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
3. Must be in color.
4. Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
4. Must show full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
5. Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
6. Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
7. If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
8. Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.Photo guidelines