Single Entry Visa
Issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism or medical reasons.
A single entry visa is valid for 3 months before you travel. Present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days
Your stay period may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
Requirements and all you need to Know
Below are the requirements and fees for a single entry visa.
All evisa applications attract a 1 USD service charge and card handling fee will be surcharged.
During the application process you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are: PDF, JPG or Microsoft word.
1. Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits
2. Copies of registration of the company
3. Invitation Letters from family.
4. Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
5. Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as tourist).
6. Hotel bookings.
1. Clear Passport bio data page.
2. A clear photograph.
Before you travel ensure that you are in possession of the following.
1. Valid travel document not less than six months.
2. At least One Blank page in the holders passport.
3. A Return ticket
Consider the following while taking a photo for evisa.
1. DO NOT take photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
2. Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
3. Must be in color.
4. Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
4. Must show full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
5. Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
6. Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
7. If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
8. Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.Photo guidelines