This is a Joint Tourist Visa issued to persons traveling to and within Kenya,
Rwanda and Uganda for tourism.
Present EVisa Printout to immigration control at the point of entry.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- At least one blank page in the holder's passport.
- A Return ticket
An East Africa Visa is valid for
months from the date of issue.
All evisa applications attract a 1 USD service
charge and a card handling fee will be surcharged.
Card handling fee will be
During the application process, you will
be required to attach the following
documents. The file formats that may be
attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
For Business Visits
- Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits
- Copies of registration of the company
For Family visits
- Invitation Letters from family.
- Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as a tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in
photographs except religious attire that is
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar
articles, they should be worn for your
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable
unless you need them for medical
reasons. A medical certificate may be required.